Conference and Workshops
The Eurosatory Conferences
Eurosatory 2016 offers a large panel of conferences focusing on visitors and exhibitors issues of interest. Really international, short (less than two hours) they attract a high level panel of speakers which will include representatives from the operational side, industry, media and experts.
The expected cycles of conference:
- International workshops and panel discussions on dedicated Security & Defence topics confronting doctrine, technology choices and lessons learned from operations
- Conferences and workshops on Defence & Security Policies and Strategy, held by international Think tanks
- Conferences on Defence & Security economic topics
The Organizer COGES provides Exhibitors with a complementary, high-impact “tool” to promote their company, their products or their technology:
- product or system presentation,
- advance launch of a new product or system.
These “Exhibitor Conferences” (45 minutes followed by a 10-minute Q&A session) will take place in an open conference room inside one of the exhibition halls.
These conferences are included in general conferences programme.
“Do Business With” Conferences
Eurosatory provides Major Prime Contractors with a complementary, high-impact “tool” to present their industrial strategy, purchasing policy and standards.
An opportunity not to be missed, the “Do Business With” conferences will be organized for subcontractors. Lasting 45 minutes followed by a 10-minute Q&A session, these conferences are an opportunity to meet new potential suppliers. They will be followed by Business Meetings with a selection of contractors, in order to expand networks.