1 – DIFFERENT WAYS TO EXHIBIT AT EUROSATORY
- Direct exhibitor: You book and occupy a specific space and you may accommodate one or more co-exhibitors from one or more companies (needing a registration).
- Co-exhibitor: You are “hosted” by a company (a direct exhibitor) to present your products or services on a direct exhibitor space.
- In a national pavilion: This area allows you to exhibit together with other companies from the same country
- Within an organised group: You benefit from the group’s reputation (chamber of commerce, regional group, trade group, etc.)
- In a technologic cluster: These clusters gather exhibitors from the same industrial sector who wish enjoy the visibility provided by these clusters : the Visitor Guide, signs, orientation maps, “Experts Itineraries” (flyers for visitors downloadable from our website before the exhibition). Technologic clusters are:
- Civil Security, crisis management and people security
- Critical infrastructures and sensitive facilities security
- Tests, measurements and engineering
- Training and simulation
- UAVs & UGVs
- Embedded Electronics
- In the Discovery village: This area is specifically designed for companies exhibiting for the first time at Eurosatory.
2 – Upper floor/Mezzanine surface option
If you wish to enlarge your stand without increasing your floor space, you may build an upper floor/mezzanine. Please refer to Uppper floor/Mezzanine (p.9 of the commercial brochure) and to the Exhibitor Manual.
You also may enlarge your stand without increasing your floor space thanks to an upper floor/mezzanine that can cover up to 100% of the total floor surface.