As a Defence and Security exhibition, Eurosatory is a “must-visit” place, the biennial meeting you should not miss in order to meet, coming from all over the world:
- technical purchase advisor
- Military and Security forces users.
So, Eurosatory represents an unrivalled opportunity to meet all the international players involved in land and airland Defence and Security:
- prime contractors,
- systems designers and integrators,
but also high level and highly qualified visitors (Official Delegations, VIP Experts…):
- Defence minister, Home Affairs minister and others ministers
- Chiefs of staff, general directors of police, gendarmerie, customs…
- People in charge of private security (industries, leisure venues, sports events…)
In 2016, Eurosatory hosted 57,024 visitors, including 46% international. The exhibition achieves a 2.2% growth in comparison with the 2014 edition. Finally, 140 countries and three international organisations (European Union, United Nations and North Atlantic Treaty Organisation) were represented.
10% of visitors (3,480) declared to be chairmen, CEOs, members of their company’s board.
- 212 Official Delegations attended in 2016 including 821 VIPs, among them 13 ministers
- 30 vice-ministers and secretaries of State
- 18 Chiefs of Staff
- 26 national armament directors.
The number of Official Delegations (OD) in Eurosatory 2016 increased by 23%.
Highly remarkable about the 2016 edition, is the growth of the number of OD interested by Security: + 52%. Among them:
- 38 from Police or Gendarmerie ,
- 25 from Emergency Services,
- 10 from Army Aviation and Helicopters
- 4 from sensitive activities of private sector.
179 “VIP Experts” from 28 countries also attended Eurosatory 2016. Experts, officials responsible for programmes, procurement, R&D, test centres, etc.; they are selected for their specialist knowledge about the Defence and Security domains.
Eurosatory also welcomes institutional buyers and users with:
- 6,787 members of the Military forces
- 1,430 members of international security forces
- 376 general officers, from 71 countries.
Eurosatory places itself in a scalable dynamic, which enables to attract exhibitors and professional visitors always more numerous and qualified, ensuring great aftermath for exhibitors.