The Organizer COGES Communication Department
Contact: Daphné Lepetit, email@example.com
Tél: +33 (0)1 44 14 51 53
- identifies and accredits journalists in charge of the Exhibition: Defence – Security – Economy – Non-specialised medias
- provides them with information about the exhibition and exhibitors
- facilitates meetings with exhibitors on booths or in the Press Centre
- runs the Exhibition Press Service, all along the Exhibition
- disseminates the Exhibitors Press & Communications Managers Directory
- delivers Press releases and the Eurosatory 2018 Press Kit
- sets up the international Press presentation of Live Demonstrations on Sunday, June 10, p.m.
- organises the Eurosatory Press Conference on May 2018
A Press badge is mandatory to gain benefit from the Exhibition Press Service.
Once accredited, the journalist:
- receives a Press badge
- receives a car park card (car or motorcycle), on request when you register
- benefits from all services of the Exhibition Press Centre
- has free access to Conferences and Workshops
- benefits from specific Exhibition opening hours: 1 hour before and 1 hour after the Visitor opening time.