Appreciating new trends and innovations in Defence and Security
Eurosatory is described as the place to unveil new technologies in world premiere. In 2016:
- More than 500 new systems and equipment have been identified ;
- Thousands of items of equipment and weapon systems were exhibited on 167,217sqm, indoors & outdoors.
Live demonstrations on outdoor dedicated areas (armoured vehicles/ bridge layers/ future soldier/ UAV flights).
Technology clusters: they enable the merging of exhibitors by domain.
- UAVs & UGVs
- Embedded Electronics
- Simulation & Training
- Engineering, Tests & Measurements
- Infrastructure and critical facilities security
- Civil Security and Emergency Response
Select equipment and services covering the huge Defence and Security domains
The Eurosatory Exhibition presents equipment and solutions meeting the needs of:
- Military and Security forces,
- State agencies, responsible for of Homeland Security and populations protection,
- International organisations and Peacekeeping missions,
- Private security and surveillance companies,
- Companies carrying out activities in complex environment (weather, altitude, unsafety, …) or high-risk activities (explosives, specific devices,…).