Eurosatory also ranks as a forum for ideas where exhibitors, visitors, experts and journalists can exchange views and ideas about current issues.
“Building a more secure world”
- International workshops and panel discussions on dedicated Security & Defence topics allowing to compare doctrine, technology choices and lessons learned from operations
- Conferences and workshops on Defence & Security Policies and Strategy, held by international Think tanks
- International conferences on economic topics linked with Defence and Security.
Eurosatory 2018 offers a wide-range of conferences.
Actually international, in less than two hours, they involve operational staff, manufacturers, specialist journalists, experts, think tanks as well as high officials.
In 2016, the 15 conference cycles revolved around three axes:
- Study of operational issues;
- Presentation of innovative products;
- Economic and strategic analyses and prospects
80 conferences dealt with cyber security, smart cities, future of NATO, helicopter operations in severe conditions, export control reform, training and equipping foreign forces, threats and attacks detection, offset in India and met audience expectations.