The Exhibition Press Service
The Organizer COGES Communication Department
Contact: Daphné Lepetit, firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: +33 (0)1 44 14 51 53
GRAYLING Press Agency
Contact: Laetitia Abbar, email@example.com
Tel: +33 (0)1 55 30 70 90
- will identify and accredit Journalists in charge of the Exhibition: Defence - Security - Industry
- will provide them with information: Exhibition, Exhibitors
- will facilitate contacts with Exhibitors: on stands and Press Centre
- will run the Exhibition Press Service, all along the Exhibition
- will publish the Exhibitors Press & Communications Managers Directory
- will design and deliver Press releases and the Eurosatory 2016 Press Kit;
- will set up the international Press presentation of Live Demonstrations on Sunday, June 12, p.m.
- will organize the Eurosatory 2016 Press Conference, Tuesday May 17 2016.
Accreditation is necessary to gain benefit of the Exhibition Press Service.
Once accredited, the Journalist:
- will receive a Press badge
- will receive a Press vehicle entry pass (car or motorcycle), on request
- will gain benefit of all services of the Exhibition Press Centre
- will have free access to Conferences and Workshops
- will benefit from specific Exhibition opening hours: 1 hour before the Visitor opening, 1 hour after