The Press Centre offers:
- the best working conditions for journalists (office equipment, Internet connection, lounge),
- opportunities for meetings and exchanges between journalists and exhibitors,
- easy and quick access to information.
1 – Information about the Exhibition:
- Eurosatory 2018 Press kit, official catalogue, visitors guide, theme-oriented itineraries, Eurosatory 2018 Show Daily,
- Events Agenda: exhibitors’ press conferences, official visits, live demonstrations, conferences & workshops, etc.
2 – Information from exhibitors:
- Press media racks: all accredited medias have a personal rack, in which exhibitors may drop materials;
- the exhibitors Press & Communication Managers Directory (electronic and hard copy versions) in order to provide them with the appropriate contacts;
- information about Exhibitors events at the Exhibition (press briefings, subjects, products, location and time).
3 – Exhibition pictures:
- selected pictures and video rushes of the Exhibition can be downloaded every day from the Activ’ Company platform
|Computers and printers|
|Internet connection (Wi Fi)|
|Connection for laptop computers (RJ45) and mobile phone charging stations|
|A relaxing area with free bar|
|An attended cloakroom (from 08 to 18 hrs)|